Hello Soccer Families,
Thank you for choosing to play with Leavenworth Soccer Association (LSA). We have over 380 kids playing with us this year, and are excited to welcome them back to the pitch. Allowing kids the opportunity to interact with their peers and engage in healthy activity is important.
LSA is committed to providing your children with a safe environment to enjoy soccer and have implemented the following COVID-19 guidelines.
* All families need to sign a COVID-19 medical waiver and return it to their coach.
* If your child is feeling ill, has a temperature, or showing any COVID-19 symptoms, please keep them home.
* Coaches will take attendance at each practice and game for contract tracking purposes. Practices will focus on individual skills development that allow players to socially distance, and scrimmages will be kept to a minimum.
* We ask spectators social distance from those not directly in their family.
* Masks are recommended in crowded outdoor settings and inside the restroom. However, they are not mandatory.
Participating in outdoor activities reduces the risk of being exposed to COVID-19 and other viruses, but it does not eliminate the risk. We understand that each family has different circumstances. If you decide to pull your child out of soccer this season, we will credit your account for the fees you have already paid. These credits will be used for the Spring 2022 season.
Additionally, some of you have taken advantage of our Academy Training. Due to unforeseen circumstances, this training has been put on hold.
Training will resume but we do not have a date at this time. The future is unknown, and these policies are subject to change. I encourage you to follow us on social media and our website to stay up to date on all of the opportunities Leavenworth Soccer Association has to offer. If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to one of us. Our contact information is below. We hope everyone has a safe and enjoyable season. See you on the pitch!
Rec Program Director
Assistant Rec Program Director